As the Marketing developer, you have a hands-on approach when it comes to solving issues. You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving, and you’re the type of person that is eager to contribute to that growth. It doesn’t matter how big or small the problem is, you enjoy flying through it from the command line. Most importantly, you enjoy coming up with smart solutions for challenging problems that will directly and positively impact the company and your team.
What you can expect from this opportunity:
- Assist the marketing team with the development and deployment of marketable landing pages or other similar digital media
- Assist with the development and maintenance of an automated B2C solution
- Add and maintain features of the internal dashboard system relevant to marketing, sales and operations
- Add, maintain and improve the public facing website
- Occasionally work on or provide support with core map features
How can you impress us?
- You are willing to tackle any hurdle across our entire stack to get the job done rather than waiting on someone else to do the work for you.
- You have few years of experience developing, testing, releasing and supporting code that you’ve written. With your experience you often can identify the potential for a problem before it happens and can help shape decisions to prevent issues before they get to production.
- You have had your fair share of technical successes and failures in the past and leverage your past experiences in your decisions.
- You are sought out for technical guidance. People respect and trust your opinions.
- You absolutely love what you do, you are detail oriented and you are always keen to invest in your future by learning new things.